Construction project management: projects designed and implemented on time and at the established price, meeting the needs of the builder, employing the most effective innovative solutions and methods, thus ensuring long-term competitiveness of the building.
Construction project management involves the following steps:
1. Pre-project stage:
- Preparation of the project’s budget;
- Preparation of the project’s calendar schedule;
- Funding schedule.
2. Project implementation stages:
The company developing the project must carry out each project phase in the following steps:
- Formation of a task;
- Organization of a procurement;
- Assessment of tenders;
- Negotiations with contractors;
- Preparation of the contract;
- Conducting of consultations on designing;
- Work schedule control;
- Assessment of the work carried out;
- Submission of comments;
- Acceptance of works.
Each of these steps is important and has a great impact on the further course of the work, therefore their competent implementation helps to avoid many problems (such as late implementation of the project, the lack of funding for the implementation, more expensive construction and operation than they could be, warranty and contract conditions unfavourable to the customer, etc.).
The design control ensures that the design will be carried out in accordance with the schedule and will remain of full constitution and high quality, thus it saves funds to the customer, which would be used for design changes and the time of the project’s implementation.
In which project development stage it is necessary:
The most favourable project management model for the customer is when the project manager joins the project’s development even before the designing and using its expertise and experience establishes the task for the designers. This allows to design an object using the most optimal solutions available in the market and the customer saves money that would be used for design changes as well as the time for the project’s implementation.
What TAEM do differently than others:
TAEM Projektų valdymas is an innovative company, applying proactive management and control techniques in its work. We consider the potential risks and choose the measures to handle them.
Why is it useful to the client?
- Not exceeded budget;
- Optimal design solutions;
- Control the amount of work;
- Legal tools to manage contractors;
- Timely completion of the project;
- Professionally planned construction process;
- Carefree and comfortable operation;
- Continuous control of the work performed and the materials used;
- Innovative solutions – financial benefits of the operation;
- Customers can carry out their normal activities, participating in construction just as much as they want
- Resolved technical issues;
- Representation of the client in the authorities control ling the process of building.